Options

"Multiple SLF4J binding errors"

francampsfrancamps Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited June 2019 in Help
Hi,

I downloaded the community version to try RA out before considering an Enterprise edition for the company I work for. I am fairly new to this kind of environments. RM runs very well. When trying to run RA with run.sh -b 0.0.0.0, I get this error.
17:33:29,391 ERROR [STDERR] SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
17:33:29,391 ERROR [STDERR] SLF4J: Found binding in [vfs:/.../Projects/Analytics/RapidMinerProducts/RapidAnalytics/common/lib/slf4j-jboss-logmanager.jar/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
17:33:29,391 ERROR [STDERR] SLF4J: Found binding in [vfs:/.../Projects/Analytics/RapidMinerProducts/RapidAnalytics/server/default/lib/slf4j-simple-1.6.4.jar/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
17:33:29,391 ERROR [STDERR] SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.
which is followed by all sorts of JBoss dependency errors, and deployment errors as well. I assume that they are consequence of this first one.

Any idea of what I should be trying?

Thanks!

Franc
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Nils_WoehlerNils_Woehler Member Posts: 463 Maven
    Hi Franc,

can you please post the full error log? This seems not to be the fatal part.
    Furthermore: What environment are you using for your RapidAnalytics Instance?

Best,
    Nils