"[SOLVED] Where are the extension white paper's zipped examples?"

UrhixidurUrhixidur Member Posts: 40 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
The document "How to Extend RapidMiner 5" mentions "Together with this tutorial you got two zip files". The document is now freely available, but where are the zip files containing the RapidMiner Extension Template and the RapidMiner Extension Tutorial?  I've scoured rapid-i's web pages, sourceforge, even google, with no success.

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

good call, the link is wrong. It should link to a .zip file containing the paper and the examples, we'll get that fixed asap. Until then, you can find  everything here: click

Regards,
    Marco
  • UrhixidurUrhixidur Member Posts: 40 Contributor II
    Thanks!
  • yekuseryekuser Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    Hi,

This link does not work and I can't find the zip file!!
    Where can I find the template and tutorial for extending Rapidminer?
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

the tutorial can be found here: http://rapidminer.com/documentation/
    The template extension however is currently not available, I'm afraid.
    Note that this tutorial is aimed at RapidMiner 5, not RapidMiner Studio 6. An updated version will be released at a later date.

Regards,
    Marco
  • bkratzbkratz Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    Hi,
    any news, when the tutorial zip's will be available again?

thanks in advance,
    ben
  • ReemReem Member Posts: 20 Contributor II
    Hi,

Providing these .zip files will help us a lot.
    Any news when will these examples be available?

I appreciate your efforts.
    Hi,

the template extension has been made available here: https://github.com/rapidminer/rapidminer-extension-template

Regards,
    Marco