[SOLVED] Filter text from a list of word

johan_CGjohan_CG Member Posts: 19 Contributor II
edited July 2019 in Help
Hi everybody,

I build a process to search and count a list of keywords in thousands of files.
I built the keywords list from a Excel file after seraval operations in an example set with a keyword by example.

I would like to be able to do something like an inverse of "Filter stopwords (Dictionary)" using the attribute of my example set (or a word list if someone can explain me how to convert an example set attribute into a word list).

I found the following topics but I don't know if there is something new since: In these topics they talk about using "Filter Tokens (by Content)" operator with "matches" and the words in the regular expression but I can't use this solution because I have tens of keywords list with hundreds of keywords each. They talk also about modify the source code "Filter stopwords (Dictionary)" operator, is somebody able to tell me where I can find the source code of the operator and how to install my own operator in RapidMiner?

Thanks in advance
Johan

Answers

• venkateshvenkatesh Member Posts: 15 Contributor II
    Do you mean that you saved the list of keywords as example set and each example (row) is a keyword? If yes you could look the process below to see how to convert a example set in to a word list.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
    <process version="5.3.006">
      <context>
        <input/>
        <output/>
        <macros/>
      </context>
      <operator activated="true" class="process" compatibility="5.3.006" expanded="true" name="Process">
        <process expanded="true">
          <operator activated="true" class="generate_data_user_specification" compatibility="5.3.006" expanded="true" height="60" name="Generate Data by User Specification" width="90" x="112" y="30">
            <list key="attribute_values">
              <parameter key="word" value="&quot;word_1&quot;"/>
            </list>
            <list key="set_additional_roles"/>
          </operator>
          <operator activated="true" class="generate_data_user_specification" compatibility="5.3.006" expanded="true" height="60" name="Generate Data by User Specification (2)" width="90" x="112" y="120">
            <list key="attribute_values">
              <parameter key="word" value="&quot;word_2&quot;"/>
            </list>
            <list key="set_additional_roles"/>
          </operator>
          <operator activated="true" breakpoints="after" class="union" compatibility="5.3.006" expanded="true" height="76" name="Union" width="90" x="246" y="30"/>
          <operator activated="true" class="nominal_to_text" compatibility="5.3.006" expanded="true" height="76" name="Nominal to Text" width="90" x="380" y="30"/>
          <operator activated="true" class="text:data_to_documents" compatibility="5.3.001" expanded="true" height="60" name="Data to Documents" width="90" x="179" y="255">
            <list key="specify_weights"/>
          </operator>
          <operator activated="true" class="text:process_documents" compatibility="5.3.001" expanded="true" height="94" name="Process Documents" width="90" x="447" y="210">
            <parameter key="vector_creation" value="Term Frequency"/>
            <process expanded="true">
              <connect from_port="document" to_port="document 1"/>
              <portSpacing port="source_document" spacing="0"/>
              <portSpacing port="sink_document 1" spacing="0"/>
              <portSpacing port="sink_document 2" spacing="0"/>
            </process>
          </operator>
          <connect from_op="Generate Data by User Specification" from_port="output" to_op="Union" to_port="example set 1"/>
          <connect from_op="Generate Data by User Specification (2)" from_port="output" to_op="Union" to_port="example set 2"/>
          <connect from_op="Union" from_port="union" to_op="Nominal to Text" to_port="example set input"/>
          <connect from_op="Nominal to Text" from_port="example set output" to_op="Data to Documents" to_port="example set"/>
          <connect from_op="Data to Documents" from_port="documents" to_op="Process Documents" to_port="documents 1"/>
          <connect from_op="Process Documents" from_port="word list" to_port="result 1"/>
          <portSpacing port="source_input 1" spacing="0"/>
          <portSpacing port="sink_result 1" spacing="0"/>
          <portSpacing port="sink_result 2" spacing="0"/>
        </process>
      </operator>
    </process>

• johan_CGjohan_CG Member Posts: 19 Contributor II
    Hi Venkatesh

Thank you for your reply.
    To begin my work I've a table looking like the following:
    DomainSub-domainItemKeywords
    Domain 1Sub-domain 1Item 1KW_1, KW_2,
    Domain 1Sub-domain 1Item 2KW_3,KW_4, KW_5, KW_6...
    By using RapidMiner I transformed this table like this:
    IDItemKeyword
    id_1item_1KW_1
    id_1item_1KW_2
    id_1item_2KW_3
    I have to filter all documents stored in a folder using the keywords, that's why I needed an operator like the inverse of "Filter Stopwords (Dictionary)" operator.
    But "Filter Stopwords (Dictionary)" operator uses a txt file as dictionary.

Finally to solve my problem, I created a new operator "Filter Startword (Dictionary)" by removing the '!' in the class "StopwordOperator" at line 74.
    Regarding the list of word (and not WordList) I used the following operator
    • "Set Role" to remove the ID as special attribute
    • "Select Attributes" with the "Single" parameter to keep only the keywords
    • "Write CSV" with a space as column separator and I connected the "file" output
    I hope I am not too confus in my explaination.

Greetings
    Johan