Deep learning algorithm in rapidminer

kersorkersor Member Posts: 26 Maven
edited November 2018 in Help
hello

Does  anyone knows if rapidminer have a deep learning algorithm for classification?

Regards Alkis

Best Answer

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,

not yet. But you can call theano with the python extension.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • kersorkersor Member Posts: 26 Maven
    Thanks a lot for your answer. I downloaded canopy to have python and theano because the alternative choises for having theano with python failed(not compatible cuda etc). Everything work fine in canopy. I put the path for python( in the canopy forder) for the python operator and the panda detection was correct but i have a warning that do data was  delivered at port. I'm running the default script thas the python operator has but the procces failed. I think that the default script can run without  connect something there is that right? the message is 'script terminated abnormally'

Do you know what i'm missing to have it to work correct?
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    can you maybe post the XML for this process?

Best,
    Martin
    Dortmund, Germany
  • kersorkersor Member Posts: 26 Maven
    My path for the executable python file wasn't so correct as i thought  , although the correct detection. When i chose the correct filepath, the script runned successfully.

Thanks a lot for all the help!!

Regards, Alkis
  • Elisa0815Elisa0815 Member Posts: 10 Contributor II
    RapidMiner provides an artifiicial neural network. Isn't that deep learning?
    i do not know how deep learning is excactly defined.

Usually Deep Learning is e.g. a convolutional NN, which are "enhanced" ANNs.
    Dortmund, Germany