Select Terms

gustavo_medeirogustavo_medeiro Member Posts: 12 Contributor II
Hi, Everybody

I don't if the topic is in correct place. Anyway...

Is it possible to make a filtering of the terms as follows in RapidMiner?

Supose:

NA - Number of occurrence of a word in Class A
NB - Number of occurrence of a word in Class B
NC - Number of occurrence of a word in Class C
Total = NA + NB + NC

They remain the terms that meet the following criteria:

(NA / Total) * 100%> X% or (NB / Total) * 100%> Y% or (CN / Total) * 100%> Z%

Is it possible?

Answers

• JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
    Gustavo,

I'm pretty sure that one of the best places to get the answer you are looking for is one of the posts where you have asked the exact same question already.

http://rapid-i.com/rapidforum/index.php/topic,9227.msg31011.html#msg31011  -  maybe try and followup to Martin's reply with information on how you got on applying his suggestion?

http://rapid-i.com/rapidforum/index.php/topic,9205.msg30968.html#msg30968  - or also follow up my earlier reply with information on how you got on applying that suggestion? 

Asking the same question over & over again and not responding to any of the replies you have is probably not going to get you very far. 
    I recommend subscribing to topics you post so that you are notified by email when you receive a reply.  That might help you keep track. 

Best & happy mining,
    JEdward
  • gustavo_medeirogustavo_medeiro Member Posts: 12 Contributor II
    I had not seen your answer. I thought no one had answered. I was in doubt in that place I should put the questions. Sorry for this.
  • JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
    No problem on my side.  It can get a bit confusing for new forum members looking for solutions though so try to think of them when you're posting. 

I wonder whether my answer or Martin's was closest to solving your issue though. 
    If Martin wins, then I buy him a beer next time I see him & if me then I'll claim one from him.  ;D
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    JEdward wrote:

No problem on my side.  It can get a bit confusing for new forum members looking for solutions though so try to think of them when you're posting. 

I wonder whether my answer or Martin's was closest to solving your issue though. 
    If Martin wins, then I buy him a beer next time I see him & if me then I'll claim one from him.   ;D
    ditto!
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany