Repository browser

DocMusherDocMusher Member Posts: 333 Unicorn
Hi,
Can the repository browser order the data and or processes based on the date?
Cheers
Sven
0 votes

Fixed and Released ยท Last Updated

IC-1454

Comments

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    Yes!! I second this request. Also it would be nice if the "browser" when you choose a location to store does not default to the root setup but rather defaults to the last used folder.

Lots of room for improvement in the repository structure...

Thank you Sven!

Scott
  • JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
    Great suggestion.ย  I upvote also.
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

that sounds very reasonable indeed. However I obviously cannot make any promises ;)

Regards,
    Marco
  • earmijoearmijo Member Posts: 270 Unicorn
    While we are at it, why not let us edit the metadata of datasets (I'm thinking of changing roles, etc) ? If I'm not mistaken this was possible in earliear versions of RM.
  • JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
    @earmijo, you don't mean the Data Editor do you?ย  As well as editing the data itself you can right-click on the attributes to change their name & roles.
  • earmijoearmijo Member Posts: 270 Unicorn
    Thank you JEdward. I'll change it from the column of "Requested Features" to "Features that already exist but I didn't know about". I knew about the editor but not about the trick of right clicking an attribute to change basic meta data about. Cool!