Basic Version Instead Professional Vesrion

sawarisawari Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello everyone!
Please help me!
I've downloaded a Rapid Miner 6.5.2 Basic version. When i install it, it became trial profession version. I need the Rapid Miner Studio Basic version it is a free!

can anybody  help me how to install and use Basic version?

Answers

• earmijoearmijo Member Posts: 270 Unicorn
    Very likely you are in the 14-day trial. Wait until it expires and you'll go back to Basic.

Actually there is no reason whatsoever to stay in the Basic Version. Register with RM and you can have the Community Edition for free too.

• sawarisawari Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    earmijo wrote:

Very likely you are in the 14-day trial. Wait until it expires and you'll go back to Basic.

Actually there is no reason whatsoever to stay in the Basic Version. Register with RM and you can have the Community Edition for free too.

Really? Community Edition? This is great! Thank you very much "earmijo".  :-*
  • jfergustxrmjfergustxrm Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    earmijo wrote:

Where can the Community Edition be found?
  • earmijoearmijo Member Posts: 270 Unicorn
    If you register with Rapidminer, after the 14-day trial, RM will default to the Community Edition. You don't need to download anything.

You need the Community Edition to install Extensions anyways. If you have been able to install an extension, you already have the Community Edition.

As I said, I don't see ANY reason whatsoever to stick with the Basic Edition, does anybody?