Problem with Tomcat and Java Web Application

michalismichalis Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,

i' m trying to create a web application which runs rapidminer. Locally, my web application is running perfectly but when i upload my application at openshift tomcat server i have problems because rapidminer doesn't load text processing extension. I'm using rapidminer 5.3 and rmx_text-5.3.2.jar .

Actually, i will show you my java code and server logs.
My java code

try {
String realPath1 = getServletContext().getRealPath("rapidminer/test1.xml");
    RapidMiner.setExecutionMode(ExecutionMode.COMMAND_LINE);

RapidMiner.init();
      Process process = new Process(new File(realPath1));

try {

// perform process
      process.run();
  } catch (OperatorException e) { message= " error" +  e; e.printStackTrace(); } 
  }
Tomcat Server Logs

Feb 29, 2016 12:39:34 AM com.rapidminer.io.process.XMLImporter addMessage
INFO: Operator 'Process' was created with version '6.0.002'. The operator's behaviour has changed as of version '6.5.002' and can be adapted to the latest version in the parameter panel.
INFO: <em class="error">The operator class 'text:read_document' is unknown. Possibly you must install a plugin for operators of group 'text'.</em>
Feb 29, 2016 12:39:34 AM com.rapidminer.io.process.XMLImporter parseOperator
INFO: The parameter 'file' is unknown for operator 'Read Document' (" dummy ")."
INFO: The parameter 'extract_text_only' is unknown for operator 'Read Document' (" dummy ")."
INFO: The parameter 'use_file_extension_as_type' is unknown for operator 'Read Document' (" dummy ")."
INFO: The parameter 'content_type' is unknown for operator 'Read Document' (" dummy ")."
INFO: The parameter 'encoding' is unknown for operator 'Read Document' (" dummy ")."
INFO: <em class="error">The operator class 'text:process_documents' is unknown. Possibly you must install a plugin for operators of group 'text'.</em>

Tagged:

Answers

• JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
    To get rid of the easy option first, where is your server looking for the extension?