Any patch for MAC PRO RETINA [Solved]

IgorRADIgorRAD Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi I'm Mac's user and I'm posting this post because recently I had a problem creating a simple process in free rapidminer.
I'm using version 10.9.1 of Mac and the fact is half of screen when i executed the application dosen't show results. Does anyone knows way it's doing this?

¿I'm looking for a patch for seeing results ok, does anyone knows one?

thanks for helping.

I.RAD.

Answers

• MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi,

what exactly do you mean? Can you describe a bit more detailed how the screen looks like, or post a screenshot?

Best regards,
    Marius
  • IgorRADIgorRAD Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
    Hi the problem is a made up a process and with my MAC I can't see results.
    It supposed you can see a table with result but unfortunately you just can see half of the headed of the table.

I've tried to put a pictured but it's not seen.

As a result you have to see a table with columns: "Row No.", confidence (Generales), confidence (Maltratadas), prediction (label), and so on..

The problem is the rests of columns dosen't appear. ¿Do you know any patch for this problem or similar?

thanks in advance.

I put my code (maybe it can help):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
    <process version="5.3.013">
     <context>
       <input/>
       <output/>
       <macros/>
     </context>
     <operator activated="true" class="process" compatibility="5.3.013" expanded="true" name="Process">
       <process expanded="true">
         <operator activated="true" class="read_model" compatibility="5.3.013" expanded="true" height="60" name="Read Model" width="90" x="45" y="30">
           <parameter key="model_file" value="/Users/igorr/Documents/IA/ProyectoIntegradorV.1/Modelo_entrenador_100noticias.mod"/>
         </operator>
         <operator activated="true" class="retrieve" compatibility="5.3.013" expanded="true" height="60" name="Retrieve" width="90" x="45" y="345">
           <parameter key="repository_entry" value="//Local Repository/data/wordlist"/>
         </operator>
         <operator activated="true" class="text:process_document_from_file" compatibility="5.3.002" expanded="true" height="76" name="Process Documents from Files" width="90" x="179" y="165">
           <list key="text_directories">
             <parameter key="Noticias" value="/Users/igorr/Dropbox/Proyecto integrador/noticias para entrenar Fase2-9-12"/>
           </list>
           <process expanded="true">
             <operator activated="true" class="text:tokenize" compatibility="5.3.002" expanded="true" height="60" name="Tokenize (4)" width="90" x="45" y="75">
               <parameter key="characters" value=".: ,"/>
             </operator>
             <operator activated="true" class="text:transform_cases" compatibility="5.3.002" expanded="true" height="60" name="Transform Cases (3)" width="90" x="179" y="120"/>
             <operator activated="true" class="text:filter_stopwords_dictionary" compatibility="5.3.002" expanded="true" height="76" name="Filter Stopwords (3)" width="90" x="313" y="75">
               <parameter key="file" value="/Users/igorr/Documents/IA/ProyectoIntegradorV.1/listaParada_utf8.txt"/>
               <parameter key="case_sensitive" value="true"/>
               <parameter key="encoding" value="UTF-8"/>
             </operator>
             <operator activated="true" class="text:stem_snowball" compatibility="5.3.002" expanded="true" height="60" name="Stem (3)" width="90" x="447" y="75">
               <parameter key="language" value="Spanish"/>
             </operator>
             <connect from_port="document" to_op="Tokenize (4)" to_port="document"/>
             <connect from_op="Tokenize (4)" from_port="document" to_op="Transform Cases (3)" to_port="document"/>
             <connect from_op="Transform Cases (3)" from_port="document" to_op="Filter Stopwords (3)" to_port="document"/>
             <connect from_op="Filter Stopwords (3)" from_port="document" to_op="Stem (3)" to_port="document"/>
             <connect from_op="Stem (3)" from_port="document" to_port="document 1"/>
             <portSpacing port="source_document" spacing="0"/>
             <portSpacing port="sink_document 1" spacing="0"/>
             <portSpacing port="sink_document 2" spacing="0"/>
           </process>
         </operator>
         <operator activated="true" class="apply_model" compatibility="5.3.013" expanded="true" height="76" name="Apply Model" width="90" x="380" y="30">
           <list key="application_parameters"/>
         </operator>
         <operator activated="true" class="write_csv" compatibility="5.3.013" expanded="true" height="76" name="Write CSV" width="90" x="514" y="30">
           <parameter key="csv_file" value="/Users/igorr/Documents/IA/ProyectoIntegradorV.1/noticias maltratadas/noticias maltratadas"/>
           <parameter key="encoding" value="UTF-8"/>
         </operator>
         <operator activated="false" class="filter_examples" compatibility="5.3.013" expanded="true" height="76" name="Filter Examples" width="90" x="380" y="165"/>
         <operator activated="false" class="select_attributes" compatibility="5.3.013" expanded="true" height="76" name="Select Attributes" width="90" x="380" y="255"/>
         <operator activated="false" class="store" compatibility="5.3.013" expanded="true" height="60" name="Store" width="90" x="581" y="165">
           <parameter key="repository_entry" value="//Local Repository/data/NoticiasMaltratadas"/>
         </operator>
         <connect from_op="Read Model" from_port="output" to_op="Apply Model" to_port="model"/>
         <connect from_op="Retrieve" from_port="output" to_op="Process Documents from Files" to_port="word list"/>
         <connect from_op="Process Documents from Files" from_port="example set" to_op="Apply Model" to_port="unlabelled data"/>
         <connect from_op="Apply Model" from_port="labelled data" to_op="Write CSV" to_port="input"/>
         <connect from_op="Write CSV" from_port="through" to_port="result 1"/>
         <portSpacing port="source_input 1" spacing="0"/>
         <portSpacing port="sink_result 1" spacing="0"/>
         <portSpacing port="sink_result 2" spacing="0"/>
       </process>
     </operator>
    </process>
    Hi,

you can upload the screenshot to a service like http://postimage.org/ and post the link here. Please make sure that you agree to the service's terms of use before uploading anything.

Best regards,
    Marius
    I put a round orange "circle" round it, you can see it better. That is the begining of the header. Underneath it has to appear a big table with results..

The image:

subir imagenes gratis

Thanks in advance
    Hi,

actually the view shows exactly what it is expected to show - nothing :)

The first line states that you have an example set with 0 examples, i.e. an empty table. You should check your process and make sure that the final data set actually contains data.

To test the results view you can also start with a simple process that just loads some data from the Samples repository.

Best regards and a happy new year,
    Marius
    Endly I've been looking updating the path of the programs..and now it works alright again.

Thanks, for you time.

I.RAD