prevent Result History from deleting

Yinnon-LCYinnon-LC Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,

I'm running a lot of simulations, and many times I would like to return to a previous result.
The awesome "Result History" is perfect for that, but the history keeps deleting after about 20 simulations.
Is there a way to keep all the history or at least increase buffer size?

Thanks!

Yinnon

Answers

• JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
    You can use the Store operators to save results in the repository (use macros to give them timestamped names).  You can then return to them even if the computer turns off.  Clear the folder when you don't need them anymore. 
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

the history is very problematic in terms of memory consumption. Thus it will delete old results based on your memory usage.
    If you want to revisit old results later, please follow the suggestion posted above. You could add a timestamp to your "Store" operator so that you have a nice history in your repository. To do that, simply put something like "%{t} - My Result" as the repository entry parameter where %{t} is the current date and time.

Regards,
    Marco