ANY good detailed tutorial for creating Scoring web app using RM server?

inceptorfullinceptorfull Member Posts: 44 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
I made a process to predcit the credit scoring and now want to publish it on web application so let the user enter the NEW data to predict it, for my phd testing .

so anyone can help me with good tutorial about how to create web application and how to let it predict new data?

Answers

• JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
    There's 9 videos in this series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I23co-N5Cz4
    Watch all of them and follow along as a tutorial. 

That covers what you want to do & more.
  • inceptorfullinceptorfull Member Posts: 44 Contributor II
    thanks for reply, I watched them he just mentioned a quick example about using it for predication didnot say what he done, also he didnot illustrate how to put it to work on totaly new website without the need for the RM server files
  • JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
    Have you considered buying some training/consulting in RapidMiner Server? 

What you are describing is very straightforward, but you need to know the basics of how to calls and use WebServices.  Have you ever built dynamic websites before?
    What website server side language are you coding your third party site in and what is your experience with it?  PHP, .NET, Python, JSP? 

You can also code the entire app in RapidMiner Server and open it up to the world as a webpage. 
  • mariariazmariariaz Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
    Hello ,

I am a student and I am new to rapidminer.  I am using rapidminer studio and server for developing a process that does predictive analysis on a dataset. I need to know that after I make my web application using rapidminer studio , how can it be used by other people using the url (meaning would it be accessible to someone from their mobile phones ) Is there anyway to make it public and what steps would i need to follow in doing so  :-\

Basically in the previous post it was mentioned
    " You can also code the entire app in RapidMiner Server and open it up to the world as a webpage. "
    so how can we do that ?

any kind of help would be much appreciated  :)
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

when you edit an app, in the "General Settings", there is a public link. What you need to do to make it work:

1. Create a user called "anonymous" on RM Server.
    2. Make sure he can access both the web app as well as any data/processes required by it via respective repository access rights.
    3. Set the following "System Settings" on RM Server:

com.rapidanalytics.web.anonymous_reports=true
    com.rapidanalytics.web.anonymous_resources=true
    The public link should now work from anywhere without login.

Regards,
    Marco
  • ricky_dcruzericky_dcruze Member Posts: 4 Contributor I

This link you have shared no longer exists. Can you share some other resources? Thanks

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @ricky_dcruze welcome to the community. Yes you're right that's a dead link. You can find our entire YouTube channel here.

Scott