loop macros operator

sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
I know it's a strange request - who would want to Loop Macros?  But now that RM has connectors that send data to visualizations (e.g. Qlik and Tableau), I have found a need to export all my macros that a process has generated.  So I want to just loop through them and create a new example set with two attributes - macro name and macro value.  Unless you clever people have an easier way?

Thanks.

Scott
0 votes

Declined · Last Updated

no comments or votes in over a year - closing this idea for now. Please comment if still relevant.

Comments

• JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
    It's not actually a strange request & is something that the excellent Andrew Chisholm solved way back in 2012. 

Here's a link to his post where he uses a groovy script to extract the macro names & values.  You should be able to convert it into an exampleset reasonably easily. 
    http://rapidminernotes.blogspot.jp/2012/02/outputting-names-and-values-of-macros.html
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    nice reference, thanks :D
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    ok thanks.  I'm not so competent in Groovy scripts but will give it a shot.

Scott