Options

Text Mining - Nominal to Text not working on some attributes

Gerb68Gerb68 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited September 2019 in Help
   In a Text Mining process I have attributes such as Label, Company Name and Web Address set to polynominal. I also have Title, Description and Keywords set as nominal. I want to set Title, Description and Keywords to type text by way of the Nominal to Text operator.
   The thing is that within this operator I have attribute filter type set to subset but when I choose Select Attributes only  Label, Company Name and Web Address are listed. The attributes that I want to set to text such as Title, Description and Keywords are NOT listed.

Does anybody know why only some attributes are listed and the nominal types are  NOT  listed?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx
           Ger

Answers

• Options
    frasfras Member Posts: 93 Contributor II
    The operator works but do not offer always all possible attribute names.
    Meta data propagation is only represented by quite simple heuristic (per default for performance reasons).
    You have to type them in manually and then  press "+".
  • Options
    Gerb68Gerb68 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    I have set them manually and clicking on + followed by apply. When I run the process they still appear in the example set, as nominal. Although the error message (The mandatory parameter "attributes" is undefined.) for no attributes set in Nominal to text is gone.

Am I still doing something wrong?