flash chart bar_stack

MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
edited October 2019 in Help
Hi I'm designing a dashboard and I'm having some trouble with the bar stack option of flash chart on RapidMiner Server.
I select my process and on the x-axis I can only select One column of the output dataset and I don't find an option to select which column I should select to stack in the chart. Does anybody has the same problem?

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

bar_stack and bar_horizontal automatically select all other available regular attributes for the y-axis. So if you want to limit the number of attributes used, you have to do so in the process.

Regards,
    Marco
  • MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
    Hi Marco and thanks for the quick response maybe with some images I'll make my self more clear.

First two is what I get on RapidMiner server
    The third one is what I expect to achieve. But I don´t have the same configuration options on the server.
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

the charts Studio uses are different than the server flash charts. Thus they do not share the available configuration options. For stacked_bar there are no further configuration options in regards to your question.
    Note that you can use the Studio plot view in the Server dashboards as well, just select "RapidMiner Studio Plot View" instead of "Flash-Chart". Then you will get the same chart as in Studio but without interaction possibilities like the flash charts.

Regards,
    Marco