Options

"How can I draw in Advanced charts a correlation line?"

furkan-karatasfurkan-karatas Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
Hello everybody,

I have a big problem I want to draw a correlation line. I put on the two axis two diffrent parameters for example the maximal capacity and the maximal energy of batteries and these two parameters have a positive correlation and I want to draw this correlation into the graphic as a line.

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    Why don't you use the standard series chart and sort before hand?

Anyway - i assumen it is for your bachelor thesis: connecting points is not scientific. You might prefer a scatter plot
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    furkan-karatasfurkan-karatas Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
    thank you but you did not understand what I meant.
    I show you the graphics as an example. I want to create something like the first graphic and my graphic is the second one.
    You see the straights, I want to create such straights.

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    So what you want to add is a linear regression ("Ausgleichsgerade") instead of connecting those points.

Mh... I'll think about it
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    Okay, you could either build a model inside rapidminer, and apply it on data you create.
    This is somehow a bit complicated to go for. Maybe gnuplot is a viable option here. The Series extension has a write gnuplot operator (which i've never used so far).
    Dortmund, Germany