Options

annotate process window

sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
edited June 2019 in Help
I find it very often that I wish to annotate the process window for my own purposes, similar to commenting in code.  Specifically, I'd like to be able to create "text boxes", alter the color of the operators, and draw simple lines and shapes.  Right now I use the "Set Macro" operator to annotate and it's just not great.

Scott

Answers

• Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

sounds familiar! The next release of RapidMiner Studio might be to your liking :)

Regards,
    Marco
  • Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    it is VERY nice.  Thank you Marco.  One suggested tweak is to NOT create an annotation when you click on the process window.  I find it comes up too often.  But thank you!

Scott