Exporting a process to a JAR

skotashkiskotashki Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello there,
I am using from a while rapid miner and it has very useful methods for data mining and making the processes is very intuitive and fun. However I got to a situation where I have to export the already made processes and to run them on the server. Is there a way I can export the already made processes into a JAR executable so I could run them on the server straight away.
Thanks in advance!! ;);)

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

you can simply create a new "RapidMiner Server repository" in Studio and copy your processes over to the server that way.

Regards,
    Marco
  • skotashkiskotashki Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Thanks very much for the support!!! After I make the server repository can I run the process on the server instead on my local machine??
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

yes. You can chose whether to run in on your local machine or on the Server or whether you want to schedule it to run (once/multiple times) at some later point in time.

Regards,
    Marco