[Search] Good Twitter Tutorial / Process

brokenpipebrokenpipe Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited July 2020 in Help
Hi all,

i'm new to Rapidminer and i'm trying to build a process which creates a sentiment extraction from twitter posts.
I also searched the web and youtube but i couldn't find any working tutorial or process. None of them provided a sufficient explanation.

Is it possible to share some kind of workflow/process?

Best regards!!

Answers

• Domi007Domi007 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Hi brokenpipe,

I'm also new to Rapid Miner and I'm trying something similar.

I'm doing a sentiment analysis from tripadvisor reviews right now. It kind of works, but not in the way I want.

Operator which might be useful in Rapid Miner in the first step (to get the links from every post): Web Crawl, Get Pages

Dominik
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

if you have a license or are subscribed to our Cloud, you can use our Twitter operators, namely "Search Twitter", "Get Twitter Relations", "Get Twitter User Details" and "Get Twitter User Statuses".
    They can be used to search for tweets by content, followers, user details and for all the tweets by a specific user. They are pretty self explanatory, however just ask away if you want more details for them.

Regards,
    Marco
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,

have you had a look on that youtube video?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EaxaeUiIX4

Cheers,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany