building blocks

sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
I am making better use of building blocks lately and would love it if there were an option to save & overwrite an existing building block, rather than go into "Manage Building Blocks", delete it, and then go back and save it.  Also I would love it if there were some better way to organize them.  Right now they are sorted by operator type, and then alpha?  It's not entirely clear.

Someday I will master how to turn my building blocks into custom operators via my own extension and then I can make my operator tree any way I like...sigh.  Or maybe you kind people at RapidMiner would make an "extension template" where I could simply paste in my XML and poof - custom operator???  Sort of a modification of the "Execute Process" operator???

Scott
0 votes

Declined · Last Updated

no comments or votes in over a year - closing this idea for now. Please comment if still relevant.

Comments