Options

how to log values from average operator?

Fred12Fred12 Member Posts: 344 Unicorn
edited November 2018 in Help

hi,

I have several performance inputs to an aggregate operator, now I get the average of them at the output port.. but how can I log them in log operator? there is no parameter or value field to log the average ?!?!

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist

Hi,

you might want to try Extract Log Value.

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options

I can't use extract log operator, as it expects attribute name.. and  aggregate does not give any, it has even no named fields for performance, it just outputs the performance vector...?

• Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder

Hi,

I am a bit confused: are you using the operator "Aggregate"?  Then the result is an example set and "Extract Log" should work.  Or did you use the operator "Average" on multiple performance vectors?  In this case you can use "Performance to Data" first followed by "Extract Log".

Cheers,

Ingo

• Options

I used average, because aggregate weirdly accepts only 1 input ...

but it still did not work, I wanted to append the average performance vector in each run of my  manual X-Validation (inside a grid optimization) to an example set, but I only get the last averaged performance vector of one run (last run) from the X-validation...

edit: my process exceeds 20000 characters, it is attached...