New to RapidMiner

aishwarya_shettaishwarya_shett Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

I am new To RapidMiner. I have created a demo project wherein I have created several processes exploring the different functionalities of RapidMiner. How is it that I show the final output of the processes without going to each process and running them separately? Much like in QlikSense, once we finish the development part, we can view all the visualizations in one go.

Regards

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

You could use a Store operator and store all the results in a folder. This way you can just click on the stored file instead of running the process. OFC this means you have to run the process one more time to store the results. :)

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted

Hi,

welcome to the community! Alternativly to Tom's solution you can use the execute process operator to generate one "meta-process" running all of your analysis' and giving (or storing) your result.

That would look like this:

Meta_Process.png

Have a look at this knowledgebase article (which we might need to extend) to learn more about this.

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany