Options

Rapidminer 7.2.1 community edition.

jamaludin1935jamaludin1935 Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help

I update my rapidminer into 7.2.1 version. before i update my rapidminer edition is community edition. but when i update into new version my rapidminer become free edition.

how i can get back to community edition. because, in free edition i can load more than 10.000 data.

thanks.

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    fritz35fritz35 Member Posts: 5 Contributor I

Why are my replies deleted dear moderator?? You know it is ridiculous to make a 10000 rows limit and make money?

• Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering

@fritz35 wrote:

Why are my replies deleted dear moderator?? You know it is ridiculous to make a 10000 rows limit and make money?

Good morning @fritz35,

we are sorry to hear that you feel this way. You are welcome to continue using the earlier versions of RapidMiner Studio. You will then obviously miss out on all the cool new features, massive performance increases, and all the bugfixes, but that is a trade-off you can decide to do.

At the end of the day, we need to ensure that we will be able to continue making RapidMiner even greater in the future and also being able to feed all our families at home. To ensure this, we chose to adapt our licensing model with 7.2 to better fit the market needs. If you feel that this is a ridiculous notion, then I'm afraid that we have arrived at an impasse and all I can do is direct you to earlier, now unsupported versions of RapidMiner Studio.

Regards,

Marco