Options

databaseexamplesource

NersoNerso Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi! I'm trying to execute a databaseexample source and then apply decisiontree operator to this data, but the problem is that I don't know which is the sentence that I need to put into label_attribute, I've tried with all the table columns name but none of them worked!
What can I do???? Thank's!!!!!
I paste my xml file, just in case..
<operator name="Root" class="Process" expanded="yes">
    <operator name="DatabaseExampleSource" class="DatabaseExampleSource">
        <parameter key="database_url" value="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/dique"/>
        <parameter key="label_attribute" value="categorias.categ"/>
        <parameter key="password" value="7iQhl9Xhx5k="/>
        <parameter key="query" value="SELECT `categorias`.`id_categ` AS `categorias__id_categ`, `categorias`.`categ` AS `categorias__categ`, `productos`.`id_prod` AS `productos__id_prod`, `productos`.`categ` AS `productos__categ`, `productos`.`nombre` AS `productos__nombre`, `productos`.`descrip` AS `productos__descrip`, `productos`.`precio` AS `productos__precio`, `productos`.`img_prod` AS `productos__img_prod` FROM `categorias`, `productos`"/>
        <parameter key="table_name" value="categorias"/>
        <parameter key="username" value="root"/>
    </operator>
    <operator name="DecisionTree" class="DecisionTree">
        <parameter key="keep_example_set" value="true"/>
    </operator>
</operator>

Answers

• Options
    haddockhaddock Member Posts: 849 Maven
    Hola Nerso,

Different learners require different data inputs, tree learners get sick on numerical labels, while function learners do not. So it is a matter of matching up the data with an appropriate learner. Look at your data, decide what you want to learn, and then find a learner that will handle that label and those attributes. If you cannot find one figure out how you can change the data by pre-processing operators.

It takes a bit of practise to understand what goes with what, but the examples help.