Server Username & Password

micheljanosmicheljanos Member Posts: 40 Maven
edited December 2018 in Help

After getting a new license key I can´t connect to server anymore. It also don´t recognizes my email.

Michel

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Edin_KlapicEdin_Klapic Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 299 RM Data Scientist

Hi Michel,

both licenses are paid versions, right? One connection restriction is that you cannot connect with a paid license to a free license (or vice versa).

If the Server license is outdated you need to login to the RapidMiner Server webinterface. You are then requested to enter your new Server license key. Then everything should work again.

Best,

Edin

• micheljanosmicheljanos Member Posts: 40 Maven

Hi Edin

I had a free license that expired, and replaced by a license I got from being certificated. After that I  was unable to connect anymore.

So I installed the server again using the new license key and get the attached error. It also seems strange that it don't recognizes my email.

(see attached).

Regards,

Michel

Hi Edin

I had a free license that expired, and replaced by a license I got from being certificated. After that I  was unable to connect anymore.

So I installed the server again using the new license key and get the attached error. It also seems strange that it don't recognizes my email.

(see attached).

Regards,

Michel

• JessForbesRMJessForbesRM RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 38 RM Data Scientist

Hello,

Did you change your admin pw from the original "changeit" ?  Server isn't going to be linked to your my.rapidminer.com account at all, you can use the same email but it's not required.

By default the server was set to admin "changeit" 

Edin

The the original "changeit" was not appearing.Only the " ******".

I entered "changeit" and it connected!

But how do I change the "changeit" password now?

Regards,

Michel