Options

Rapid Miner Studio version 7.5

rrrajat111rrrajat111 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi

I want to download Rapid Miner Studio version  7.5 but I am unable to find it on Rapid Miner website. Can anyone tell me how to download studio version 7.5.

Also can anyone tell me how to connect Rapid Miner studio version 7.6 with Rapid Miner server version 7.5 ? 

Answers

• Options
    Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

The current available version for download is version 7.6.

RapidMiner Studio 7.5 can't talk to Server version 7.6 as far as I know.

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

that is correct.  You must have identical versions of RapidMiner on both Studio and Server for them to "talk" to each other - for now.  :)

Scott

• Options
    lindaagustine18lindaagustine18 Member Posts: 1 Contributor I

@rrrajat111 wrote:

Hi

I want to download Rapid Miner Studio version  7.5 but I am unable to find it on Rapid Miner website. Can anyone tell me how to download studio version 7.5.

Also can anyone tell me how to connect Rapid Miner studio version 7.6 with Rapid Miner server version 7.5 ? 

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

Hello @lindaagustine18 - welcome to the community. If you have a small, medium, large, or enterprise license (or academic I believe), you can go to my.rapidminer.com -> Downloads and scroll ALL the way down to the bottom for older versions:

Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 7.23.01 PM.png

If you have a free license, your only option is to go to GitHub and grab the source code.

Scott