RapidMiner Server INFO: No filename given for result file, using stdout for logging results!

thapli_64thapli_64 Member Posts: 18 Maven
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi,

I didn't specify any operators in my process to store results but ran it on the server. It ran successfully but the message in the title was in the logfile. My question is, where can I access the results without using store operators? Or do I have to add them to any process run on the server?

Best Answer

• Edin_KlapicEdin_Klapic Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 299 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted

Hi @thapli_64,

The results of processes you execute on RapidMiner Server are only stored if you explicitly use a "Store" Operator. It has the same behavior as RapidMiner Studio, i.e. an Repository object is created.

Unlike in Studio the Repository objects are not stored on disk but in the RapidMiner Server database.

Best regards,

Edin

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

yes @thapli_64 any results should be stored somewhere.

Scott

• thapli_64thapli_64 Member Posts: 18 Maven

@sgenzer thanks for the reply. Is there a standard place the results are stored to if I didn't specify any store operators? I don't see anything from the web UI I have been using to monitor processes.

• thapli_64thapli_64 Member Posts: 18 Maven

@Edin_Klapic thaks for your response- I figured as much and have been doing it this way. :)

• HarperHarper Member Posts: 1 Newbie
    The consequences of cycles you execute on RapidMiner Server are possibly put away in the event that you unequivocally utilize a "Store" Operator. It has a similar way of behaving as RapidMiner Studio, for example a Repository object is made.

Dissimilar to in Studio the Repository objects are not put away on circle but rather in the RapidMiner Server data set.