E-mail activation for the installation (Mac-users)

SheriffSheriff Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hello,

I cannot install the RapidMiner software despite the receipt of the "Verify Your Email". I registered on the RapidMiner with my email account from the university, though the in-box messages are forwarded to my private email account. Can anyone helps me to solve this problem? I will appreciate that.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards

Sheriff

Best Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    Solution Accepted

ok that makes sense.  PM me if you still have trouble in 24 hrs or so.

Scott

• SheriffSheriff Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
    Solution Accepted

Dear Mr. Genzer,

The problem has not yet been solved up till now. I have resent requests for verifications but nothing has happened. I have also checked the spam folder if there could be any email, but there is none. I will be glad if this can be solved.

Thank you for your help.

Sheriff

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @Sheriff - welcome to the community.  I completely understand your issue but unfortunately that's the way the product registration works.  When you click on the link in the email, it does not let you validate?  If not, you should contact RapidMiner's Academia Program (https://rapidminer.com/educational-program/) and ask for assistance.

Scott

Hello Scott,

Thank you for your support! Yes, it does not validate as clicked on the link in the email. I have sent request for a new validation several times, but no further respond from the RapidMiner. I will process it through the link you provided.

Thanks again.

Best regards

Sheriff

@sgenzer wrote:

ok that makes sense.  PM me if you still have trouble in 24 hrs or so.

Scott

I registered with a new email account and this has been verified, therefore, the download is done.

Thank you for your contribution.

Regards