Options

bug report : weka models no longer work when installing web table extraction extention

kaymankayman Member Posts: 662 Unicorn
edited December 2018 in Product Feedback - Resolved

Hi there, seems the new web table extraction plugin does not like the company of the weka plugin. When installing it my saved models can no longer be accessed, both on desktop and server. Disabling the web table extraction makes everything work again.

Running weka 7.3, Web table extraction 0.1.7 on Studio 7.6 (windows) and server 7.6 (Ubuntu)

Error shown :

cannot retrieve repository data from entry 'path to my model'

Reason: cannot load data from 'path to my model.ioo':

java.lang.ClassCastException : cannot assign instance of weka.classifiers.bayes.naiveBayesMultinnomial to field com.rapidminer.operator.learner.weka.WekaClassifier.classifier of type weka.classifiers.Classifier in instance of com.rapidminer.operator.learner.weka.WekaClassifier

Not sure if the same problems arise when using a different model, but it fails for sure using the Naive bayes Multinominal operator, which works as expected without the table extraction plugin

Tagged:
2 votes

Fixed and Released · Last Updated

IC-1269

Comments

• Options
    Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn

I believe there are other (perhaps related) problems with models that are created from the Weka extension that have also been known and reported since RapidMiner version 7.  Not being able to view or retrieve model output, etc.  Hopefully someone at RapidMiner is looking into this because the Weka extension has many algorithms that native RapidMiner operators lack!

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager