Options

"Word-Pairs and Word-Triplets from Latent Semantic Analysis"

MacGregorMacGregor Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
I have a question, you can find pairs and triples words from an Excel? In the model I am doing, I have a excel where documents are represented by columns and the rows for keywords with their frequency or co-ocurrence in each document. Then:

1 - Read the Excel (rows: words - columns: documents)
2 - the out in -> W-LatentSemanticAnalysis
3 - the exa in -> AglomerativeClustering output
4 - the exa in to -> Scale by Weights

So far so good, the graphics are very cool but how can i form pairs and triples of words?.. Someone has done something similar?. Appreciate any help ..

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Options
    ahootanhaahootanha Member Posts: 69 Contributor I

I also want to use a loose clustering for meaning. Please explain the process?
    Thanks

@MacGregor wrote:
    I have a question, you can find pairs and triples words from an Excel? In the model I am doing, I have a excel where documents are represented by columns and the rows for keywords with their frequency or co-ocurrence in each document. Then:

1 - Read the Excel (rows: words - columns: documents)
    2 - the out in -> W-LatentSemanticAnalysis
    3 - the exa in -> AglomerativeClustering output
    4 - the exa in to -> Scale by Weights

So far so good, the graphics are very cool but how can i form pairs and triples of words?.. Someone has done something similar?. Appreciate any help ..

Thanks in advance.

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @ahootanha this is a VERY old thread from 2012. I would recommend starting a new thread...with a sample XML process and dataset. :)

Scott