Is there anyway I can get sample questions for Rapidminer certification exam?

balaji_sundarambalaji_sundaram RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
edited March 2020 in Help

Is there anyway I can get sample questions for Rapidminer certification exam?

Best Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    Solution Accepted

tagging @jmergler @Knut-RM

Scott

• jmerglerjmergler Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 41 Guru
    edited July 2023 Solution Accepted

We have a short optional Test Exam. The Test Exam has three questions; it will help you understand the test taking process and the type of questions on the exam. It is not intended as a study guide. When you register for the RapidMiner Analyst Certification Exam, you will also be registered for the optional Test Exam. If you need help accessing the optional Test Exam, please contact rapidminer-education@altair.com

We don't provide any additional sample questions, so for advice on how to study, we recomend reviewing the courses outlined at https://rapidminer.com/training/#certification. Additionally, please remember that the Analyst Certfication Exam is designed to measure your general knowledge of how to work within RapidMiner Studio. You are allowed to have RapidMiner Studio open during the exam. Make sure you are comfortable with the common operators, and help windows. I hope this helps!

Jeff 

• Knut-RMKnut-RM Administrator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 111 Administrator
    Solution Accepted

Note: it is only 3 questions and they are not a pre-test but designed to give an insight in the look and feel of the test.

Go to: https://certification.rapidminer.com/ login with your Studio login or create an account. Select “all courses” on the main screen, select “online certification”, select “RapidMiner Online Sample Exam” and click “Enrol Me”. When you start the quiz you will be prompted for a PWD - use ‘0000’.