"about rapidminer studio."

RUI1RUI1 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited June 2019 in Help

what are the classifier or algorithm used at the backend of rapidminer for preprocessing the data.

Tagged:

Answers

• yyhuangyyhuang Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 364 RM Data Scientist

Hi @RUI1,

What kind of data pre-processing do you mean? Normalization? PCA? Transpose? Pivoting? Sometimes it depends on the algorithm itself. 

Do you mean any specific machine learning operator?

For instances, GLM (generalized linear model) operator can apply data normilzation (standardize/rescale) in the backend pre-processing, but this is optional.

GLM.PNG

YY

• RUI1RUI1 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I

mean when import data to rapidmner and if there are some error in our data then it say that u have this problem etc.so i mean that at that time what  algo or techniques used at backend of rapidminer.

• yyhuangyyhuang Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 364 RM Data Scientist

Thanks for the clarifications! @RUI1 

Suppose you have a csv file and unfortunately the data parser can not recognize the delimiter at some point, it will send you some warning message like

data loader.PNG

Honestly I do not know the internal data pre-check process so defer it to our developer team leader @Marco_Boeck

YY

• RUI1RUI1 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I

okay.thanks

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering

Hi,

I do not understand the question. Could you please be more specific?

Regards,

Marco