Comma values - best predictive model suggestion

BamboBambo Member Posts: 6 Contributor I
edited December 2019 in Help

Hello, I would like to know what is the best predictive operator to solve my problem.

input_output_comma.PNG

So my main goal is to find the best predictive operator which could handle comma values (Input 1, Input 2, Input 3) and values in "Input 4" column (YES/NO) and predict values in "Output" column. I already tried Optimize Parameters(Evolutionary) with operators like [SVM kernel types: (radial, anova, epachenikov etc), Random Forest, Neural Net, Decision Tree] to find optimal values, but the average accuracy of prediction was low.

I would really like to know if someone could suggest some predictive operator which could produce the best accuracy for this kind of problem.

NOTE: The values in columns "Input 1, Input 2, Input 3" after adding up always equals 100% in every row if this helps.

Thanks very much in advance.

Tagged:

Answers

• Pavithra_RaoPavithra_Rao Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 123 RM Data Scientist

Hi @Bambo,

You could try new 'Auto Model' feature to find the best predictive model for given data set.

RapidMiner Auto Model

Cheers,

• kypexinkypexin Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 291 Unicorn

Hi @Bambo

For me, it would matter if the output column represents an arbitrary integer value or a categorical value (and in the latter case, how many unique categories you can have). If it's categorical, you could possibly use any non-linear algorithm like decision tree / RF / GBT. If it's numerical, then regression models would fit, but most likely you'll have to transform boolean column then.

Generally speaking, you still have to experiment with different models and compare results.