ahootanhaahootanha Member Posts: 69 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help
Hi, I want to delete the symbols, links and hashtags from the text
I wrote this to the filter tokens by content operator but did not answer
[-! "# $% & '() * +,. /:; <=>? @ \ [\\\] _` {|} ~]
Please guide
Thanks

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @ahootanha some quick recommendations for you:
    • Post your XML process here in this thread (see https://youtu.be/KkgB5QXWXJ8 and "Read Before Posting" on right when you reply)
    • Attach your dataset if possible (use a fictionalized version if there are privacy concerns)
    • Make sure you have all necessary extensions installed (see https://youtu.be/pjBqG3xtXx4)

Scott

Scott Genzer
    Senior Community Manager
    RapidMiner, Inc.
  • ahootanhaahootanha Member Posts: 69 Contributor I
    Hello
    You are right
    But
    Believe me I saw your links.
    I searched a lot.
    But
    I did not notice and I had to post.
    Please rate this time.
    I will be grateful
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

Hello @ahootanha so perhaps you misunderstood. I am sure you searched and did not find an answer. But PLEASE post your process and your dataset. This is the part that makes it much easier for us to help.

Scott

Hello
    Thank you for your attention
    I get data with the search twitter operator. And I want to remove the symbols from tweets in the preprocessing stage.
    Please guide. How do I perform preprocessing for the analysis of emotions in RapidMiner? Thanks & Regards

hello @ahootanha I hear your question and I am able and willing to help. But if you don't (a) post your process, and (b) post your dataset, I cannot. I'm not sure how many different ways I can explain the same thing...

Scott

Hi, I want to remove the symbols like @, #,%, $ from the text of the Twitter tweets. But I do not know how to write a regular expression in the unconnected operator.
    Thanks for helping me write a regular expression

so there are good RegEx editors built into some operators, e.g. the Replace operator. There you can find some pre-made RegEx expressions such as the one you wish to use:

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 9.11.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 9.11.25 AM.png

Scott

thanks for your kindness
    Only
    How do I remove links(URL) in tweets as well as emoticons?

and

how in the word, for example
    heeellllloooo
    Remove the prepositions of the hello word and also for other words.
    Please tell me
    Very necessary
    Thanks to your good forum

hello @ahootanha Some quick recommendations for you:
    • Post your XML process here in this thread (see https://youtu.be/KkgB5QXWXJ8 and "Read Before Posting" on right when you reply)
    • Attach your dataset if possible (use a fictionalized version if there are privacy concerns)
    • Make sure you have all necessary extensions installed (see https://youtu.be/pjBqG3xtXx4)

Scott

Hi, thank you very much for being grateful. And guide me
    Yes, I know this

But I could not find the answer to my question ...
    I'd like to tell you how to remove links(URL) in tweets
    please..
    Thankful