Filter clustering sentences

jabrajabra Member Posts: 20 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi dear professors

I want to cluster in a data packet containing 1000 sentences in the rapidshare, and then save the clusters in separate data and do the next job.
I entered the data for this. I used the process document operator and then clustered
But words are separated in clusters. And not sentences. How to save clustered sentences in a file?
Thankful

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn

When you use the Tokenize operator, select "linguistic sentences" rather than "non-word characters" as your token definition.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • jabrajabra Member Posts: 20 Contributor I

Hello dear engineer
    I mean, I have data twitter data and I want to pre-process tweets. Then put the pre-processed tweaks into an Excel file. Then cluster them up. And I can tell which tweets are in what clusters. Is it possible? How?
    I used the process document operator. But as a result, it pre-processed the words and the matrix tf-idf. I want to have preprocessed tweets (in sentence) and I can cluster my tweets ...
    ??

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn

Can you post your process so we can see what you are doing and more easily suggest corrections?  This is a community of volunteers and sometimes it is difficult to understand exactly where you are getting stuck, and other times our attempts to answer questions or supply solutions verbally get lost in translation.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • jabrajabra Member Posts: 20 Contributor I

Hello
    thanks a lot
    I want to preform the sentences of tweets (without stop words and symbols, etc.) into an Excel file, and then I can cluster the sentences.
    is it possible?
    And then I can put the sentences of each cluster in another Excel file
    ??

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

@jabra post a sample of your process, please. It's hard to visualize what you really want to do. Search the Community, there are sample processes that do this that can help you get started.