cannot connetct to broken URL

icsd11159icsd11159 Member Posts: 16 Maven
edited November 2018 in Help

I have a problem running a process on RapidMiner Server , that gives me error message:

'There was an error during the processing of the request: Ooops.. something went wrong when executing the process. Please contact your administrator. Cause: Uncategorized exception occurred during JMS processing; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL: tcp://DESKTOP-. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect'

and in executions i see this message

more.PNGAnd the solution that i found is:

"This error message displayed on the Process Executions page, only disappears when the ra_ent_jobsubmissionfailure table is empty. It is highly recommended that the ra_ent_jobsubmissionfailure table should be emptied, as soon as you have identified the cause of process execution failure and corrected it."

But there isn't such table in my database.

How can i fix it?

Thank you in advance.

Tagged:

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

@icsd11159 I think this is related to your license. You're only allowed to run one process at a time.

• icsd11159icsd11159 Member Posts: 16 Maven

Thank you for the reply.

I did not had this problem before.

How can i stop the process that might be running and i don't seeit in executions, so i will start a new?

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

Visit your admin page on RM Server (my is http://localhost:8080) and navigate to Executions. There you can stop it.