Feedback from Server

PatrickWPatrickW Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hello everybody,

I use the RapidMiner server and wondered if it's possible that I get any feedback from the server.
I just know if a process had a bug when I look up the web interface. Is this possibility also within the studio?

Best regards
PatrickW

Tagged:

Answers

• Edin_KlapicEdin_Klapic Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 299 RM Data Scientist

Hi @PatrickW,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to see the executed process on RapidMiner Server and their results from within RapidMiner Studio.

This is mainly because of technical reasons since the processes may be running on various JobAgents in distributed environments.

As a workaround, if you have a mail server you might connect RapidMiner Server to it and e.g. send yourself an Email upon process end with the result. Or you can use a Store Operator and write the result in your repository.

In this case you use the Operator Handle Exception and put your process in the left part of the subprocess - the right part is executed when an error occurs and the process would break.

Happy Mining,

Edin

• PatrickWPatrickW Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

Thank you for the answer.

I have an Exchange Server, is there an instruction how to connect RapidMiner Server and Exchange?

Best regards
    PatrickW

• Edin_KlapicEdin_Klapic Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 299 RM Data Scientist

Hi @PatrickW,

Upon installation of RapidMiner Server you can enter the data as explained on https://docs.rapidminer.com/latest/server/installation/ in the section Configuring Email settings.

When you have already installed it you can edit the file standalone.xml as explained on https://docs.rapidminer.com/latest/server/administration/server-settings.html in the section of changing the outgoing Email address.

Happy Mining,

Edin