Options

Accessing and using my RapidMiner model from Matlab?

nawafpowernawafpower Member Posts: 34 Contributor II
Hello everybody,
I am wondering If the RapidMiner can be accessed by Matlab? I know that it can be accessed by Java.
Another question, if I have a model built on RapidMiner that will get my data do some preprocessing, then classify. Now, the data is automatically separated into Training/Testing by the X-Validation separate tool, but how can I know which file went to which class? and if I need to test a file on my model to see which class it fits, how can I do that?
Any help is appreciated.

Answers

• Options
    francogjaimefrancogjaime Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

Hello everyone,

I'm just starting to use rapidminer and need to connect it to Matlab and still can't find a way.

I am working on a code in Matlab that analyzes morphological and textural parameters of micrographies of steels. These parameters I get I want to introduce them in a Rapdminer model, which is already done, to analyze them and then the result that I give me rapidminer import it back to matlab to continue with the program.
    In summary I would need to acced the results into Rapidminer, run the model and export the results back to Matlab.  If possible, all this should be included in the code so that it can be done automatically.

I don't know if there are any commands that allow me to run rapidminer from within a Matlab code.

Any help is appreciated

Greetings

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist

Hi,

the usual way would be to use webservices exposed by RM Server.

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    francogjaimefrancogjaime Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

Hi Martin,

I will look for information about the web services and try to connect it in this way.

Thank you very much
    Franco