Options

"Join operator output error"

sebastian_gonzasebastian_gonza RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 52 Guru
edited June 2019 in Help

Hi,

I want to join multiple tables with the ID, but when I use the Join (inner) feature I only get one out of the 3 datasets the other 2 are not included in the final output despite having the information, can someone help me please?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    sebastian_gonzasebastian_gonza RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 52 Guru
    Solution Accepted

Found the problem, it was ignoring fields with the same value. 

Thank you :)

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist

Hi,

are you reffering to the IDs? Did you check the keep both join attributes and uncheck the remove double attributes flags?

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options

Yes I tried that but still, info from 2 tables are not being showed in the final output table.

• Options

btw I am using key attributes, not the check id attributes (I set the role of those variables to be ID but the join tells me that there is not an incoming id when there is)