How can you see the output of "Model Simulator" operator on the Server through a Web Service?

nikitanikita Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Product Feedback - Resolved

Hi RapidMiner Community,

I want to see the output of the operator "Model Simulator" on the server. What should be the output format in the Web Service?

• I chose "RapidMiner Studio Plot View" but the preview does not return anything, it just keeps on loading.
  • I chose other combinations under output format and MIME type but it just returns some plain text.

I want to see the whole of ModelSimulatorIOObject on the server. All of these sections/panels

• Input for Model
  • Find the Optimal Inputs
  • Prediction: Most Likely, Confidence, Important Factors, Accuracy
  • Interpretation

Is there a way to see this? I am okay to develop a Web App to get all the sections separately but then, it would mean to recreate the operator Model Simulator through separate Web Components

Any help in this regards is highly appreciated. Thank you!

PS: I don't think a XML process is necassary for this query. However, I will be happy to share any additional information, if required.

2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

see https://community.rapidminer.com/discussion/54317/rapidminer-board-chart-server

Comments

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn

That is a great idea---but I don't think the current version of Server supports that component output type.  But I would happy to be wrong about that if another community member knows how!

About the only thing that I can think of would be to take graphical screenshots of the simulator with different settings and then post those as images.  But that's not the same experience at all and I am sure not what you had in mind.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • nikitanikita Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

Thanks for your response.

Yeah, I want to leverage this functionality for prescriptive analystics so it can't be static, it should be able to compute real time.

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

moving this to feature request

Scott

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager