Storing Auto Model

tkaisertkaiser Member Posts: 8 Contributor I
edited June 2019 in Help

After completing the auto model process, and opening the design view for the GBT model, i have two questions: 

1. How to Store? Typically I would do this after the Cross Validation operator, but the CV operator is inside of the Optimize Parameters operator, so do i attach the Store operator there?

2. In the Results -> Explain Predictions view, there is no data. It is blank. I was hoping to view the actual vs. predicted data. 

Thank You. 

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

You can add the Store operator after the optimize operator (connected to the model output port of course).

As far as the problem with the Explain Predictions, I am not sure.  You might want to post your process to troubleshoot.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts

Answers

• DocMusherDocMusher Member Posts: 333 Unicorn

Hi RM friends,

My question about storing is how an automodel could be saved and later used as dashboard?

(like in Tableau?)

Thanks

Sven

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

Hi Sven - hmm not sure which visualizations in Auto Model you mean...maybe the simulator?

Scott