Database Connection Could not be Established!

njhelloworldnjhelloworld Member Posts: 16 Contributor I
edited December 2019 in Product Feedback - Resolved

Hai I am very new to RM Server I am on my way setting up my RM Server but this error appears Help me please!! my computer settings is set to (UTC+8:00) Kuala Lumphur,Singapore. Is there any way to change the settings on the RM server even if I did not install it?

RM_Failure.PNG

The server timezone value "malay peninsula standard time' is unrecognized or represents more than one time zone. You must configure either the server or JDBC driver(via the serverTime Zone configuration Property) to use a more specific time zone value if you want to utilize time zone support.

0 votes

Declined · Last Updated

workaround found

Comments

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hi @njhelloworld - wow have never seen this one before. Moving to Product Feedback.

Scott

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

cc @jpuente

• njhelloworldnjhelloworld Member Posts: 16 Contributor I

HELLO?? @sgenzer any update about this problem?? until now kinda problematic..

hi @njhelloworld - no, nothing as of yet. Perhaps just use UTC as a workaround?

• njhelloworldnjhelloworld Member Posts: 16 Contributor I

hello @sgenzer ..I solved it I guess its on the jdbc version peroblem when I installed the new version it went successful..I have another problem existed the hostname.. How can we provide a valid hostname?

@njhelloworld wrote:

Hai I am very new to RM Server I am on my way setting up my RM Server but this error appears Help me please!! my computer settings is set to (UTC+8:00) Kuala Lumphur,Singapore. Is there any way to change the settings on the RM server even if I did not install it?

RM_Failure.PNG

The server timezone value "malay peninsula standard time' is unrecognized or represents more than one time zone. You must configure either the server or JDBC driver(via the serverTime Zone configuration Property) to use a more specific time zone value if you want to utilize time zone support.

yes I saw your post. Thanks. I am closing this feedback thread and we can continue with your other thread.