Rapidminer Studio Decision tree result to Database

njhelloworldnjhelloworld Member Posts: 16 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

I would Like to ask if is there any tool from Rapidminer Studio that can be used to show the decision tree result as table. Is there any tool to use to convert a decision tree result to table or Database?? T_T please HELP.. 

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn

What exactly do you mean by showing it as a table?

The rules in written form are available in the model description, or you can use the Tree to Rules operator if you want to export them in IF/THEN format.  But it is not clear on what you mean by a table form.  Can you provide an example?

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist

Hi,

Decision Tree to example set from converters extension might help.

br,

martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • njhelloworldnjhelloworld Member Posts: 16 Contributor I

@Telcontar120 thank you for your reply,.. what I mean is saving the decision tree in a table format and not a tree format, automatically converting it database so that I can access it locally.

• njhelloworldnjhelloworld Member Posts: 16 Contributor I

@mschmitz, is that really possbile?..do you have any link for that process??

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn

For most of the operators, if you open the help window you can read about how they work, and there is a link to a sample process.  Look at the screenshot here for the one that Martin suggested:

tree example.PNGI

I would suggest you look at that as well as the tutorial for "Tree to Rules" that I suggested earlier and decide which version is better suited for you.  

You also can save the model itself in RapidMiner using Store and then use Apply Model to score new records in the future.  That's actually the simplest and most direct way, and the intention of most RapidMiner scoring processes.  Saving to another format is really only needed if you are going to try to use the tree model in some other platform.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts