Problems in manual configuration in Rapidminer Studio 9.

apolloniapolloni Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited December 2019 in Help

good morning everyone,

i've experienced some problem during the manual configuration of a radoop connection.

in details i receive the followin error when i try to test out my configuration in the hive configuration:

[Aug 31, 2018 4:48:13 PM] SEVERE: OperatorException: Error retrieving Hive object list. Please check your Hive server 2 connection settings.
[Aug 31, 2018 4:48:13 PM] SEVERE: Hive server 2 connection test failed. Please check that the server/daemon runs and is accessible on the address and port you specified.
[Aug 31, 2018 4:48:13 PM] SEVERE: Test failed: Hive connection
[Aug 31, 2018 4:48:13 PM] SEVERE: Integration test for 'Connection' failed.

Here there's my current configuration:

immagine.pngimmagine.png

could someone kindly let me understand what is going on?

thanks for the time.

Tagged:

Answers

• preesalopezpreesalopez Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

Hey there i am facing the same problem let us contact the admin who can help us

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hi @preesalopez @apolloni I've pinged the Radoop team and hopefully someone can respond. :)

Scott

• apolloniapolloni Member Posts: 3 Contributor I

Hopefully! But no answer until now.

Bruno

• phellingerphellinger Employee, Member Posts: 103 RM Engineering

Hi Bruno,

JDBC URL Postfix has an address value, that does not seem to be correct, please remove that.

Otherwise, the connection with these settings could work. Is port 10000 of this address accessible from your machine? A "terminal" or "netcat" or other tools could check if there is a response to a request to this address. I would also check the HiveServer2 logs on the cluster to make sure it is running properly.

Best,

Peter