"Cluster Valid"

sienieksieniek Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited May 2019 in Help
how to implement cluster Valid like Davies-Bouldin’s Index or Classification Entropy
Tagged:

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    here's a sample process:
    <operator name="Root" class="Process" expanded="yes">
        <description text="This process plots the learning curve, i.e. the performance with respect to the number of examples which is used for learning."/>
        <parameter key="logverbosity" value="warning"/>
        <parameter key="random_seed" value="2004"/>
        <operator name="Iris" class="ArffExampleSource">
            <parameter key="data_file" value="C:\rm_workspace\sample\data\iris.arff"/>
            <parameter key="label_attribute" value="class"/>
        </operator>
        <operator name="KMeans" class="KMeans">
        </operator>
        <operator name="ClusterCentroidEvaluator" class="ClusterCentroidEvaluator">
            <parameter key="main_criterion" value="Davies Bouldin"/>
        </operator>
    </operator>
    Greetings,
    Sebastian
  • sienieksieniek Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
    Czy istnieją inne wdrożone metody oceny jakości grupowania
  • landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    please write in english, so that all users can read your posts.

There are some other operators in the group Validation/performance/Clustering available. You might read their description in order to check if they suit your need.
    One additional method, which is only applicable when you already know what would be the correct clustering, is the Cluster2Prediction operator, which will match the cluster attribute to the labels and transforms it to a prediction attribute, so that you can use the Classification Performance measures in order to estimate the goodness of clustering.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
    sorry
    Are there other methods to assess the quality of implemented clustering
    Hi,
    since you cannot really assess the quality of a clustering, there's not too much you can do. But everything what's included is in the same group as the operator I suggested. Try it out and feel free to invent another measure operator for clustering.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
    hello
    and Dunn's index is implemented in the program? if not can you do this yourself and how?
    Hi,
    you would have to either implement an own operator and put it inside a plugin, or you could take some money and pay us to do so :)
    For implementing your own plugin, there are many posts inside this forum you could search and which will help you if you hang.

Greetings,
      Sebastian