"How to save selected training points as xml?"

icsdm417012icsdm417012 Member Posts: 7 Newbie
edited May 2019 in Help
Hey there! I am trying to save  selected  points for training as it refers in the tutorial (splab.cz/en/research/data-mining/articles/trainable-segmentation), but I have this result : Points of interest generator Result not stored in repository
cz.vutbr.feec.imageprocessing.IOObject.PointsIOObject@3fdafbee
How can I save them? Thank you very much!

Tagged:

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @icsdm417012 - hmm that image mining extension is very old and known to have bugs. Hence getting java errors is not terribly surprising. I'm cc'ing @David_A as I know he's working on updating the IMMI but I have no idea how far along he is.

Scott

• David_ADavid_A Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 297 RM Research
    Hi @icsdm417012 ,

Scott is right, this extension hasn't aged well. Unfortunately I also can't help you with that issue, as the source code still lies at the external developers of the extension.

Best,
    David
  • icsdm417012icsdm417012 Member Posts: 7 Newbie
    Thank you so much for your answers. I want to make a model that will recognize the woodland's of color images. Is there any other extension that could help me? Thank you

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    I would recommend an engine like Amazon AWS SageMaker. Once you train the model you can ping it from/to RapidMiner and go from there.