🎉 🎉   RAPIDMINER 9.5 BETA IS OUT!!!   🎉 🎉

GRAB THE HOTTEST NEW BETA OF RAPIDMINER STUDIO, SERVER, AND RADOOP. LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

🦉 🎤   RapidMiner Wisdom 2020 - CALL FOR SPEAKERS   🦉 🎤

We are inviting all community members to submit proposals to speak at Wisdom 2020 in Boston.

Whether it's a cool RapidMiner trick or a use case implementation, we want to see what you have.
Form link is below and deadline for submissions is November 15. See you in Boston!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO ENTRY FORM

Change date time in version 9.1 while importing data

marco_leonessimarco_leonessi Member Posts: 2 Learner I
edited December 2018 in Help
Good Morning, I updated my RapidMiner from version 9.0 to 9.1 and I found a problem. When I do an "Import Data" there isn't the possibility to change date format (active in the previous version). Is it a bag or is there a new way to change the format?
Tagged:

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer 12Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,540  Community Manager
    hi @marco_leonessi the date formatting is still an option in RM 9.1:

Scott
    ----------------------
    Don't forget to submit your great ideas for Wisdom 2020! Deadline is November 15.

Wisdom 2020 – Call for Speakers Form 

• marco_leonessimarco_leonessi Member Posts: 2 Learner I
    Hi @sgenzer, I don't have Date_format as in your screenshot.

In my particular instance the date columns are recognized correctly, but in general I have no possibility to change the format (if not recognized).

I tried to attach my screenshot, but the system sais that: 
    • You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.
    (I don't now if it is important for you, but I import .xlsx files)

Thank you very much!