Why are Auto Model features not available?

dbabrauskaitedbabrauskaite Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
RapidMiner user keeps seeing the message: Auto Model features are not available. Clicking on the message takes the user to the download page, even though they have the latest version of RapidMiner. Any idea why this is happening?
Tagged:

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @dbabrauskaite hmm hard to determine without knowing more. What's the message? How did s/he get there?
  • sharitasharita Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    i've imported an process flow. And this operator is in de flow. But i cannot run the flow, i get the message "auto model features are not supported. Your licence does not support this feature. Consider upgrading your licence. On this message window there is also an upgrade button. When i hit that it brings me to the download window but i have the latest Rapidminer version.  I also have seen that i can choose this operator from Rapidminer, but still ii get the message. 
  • varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @sharita

Can you check your license settings by going into Settings --> Manage Licenses. can you see the license type you are having there? If not you can sync from your account or enter the license code. 

Hope this might help.

Thanks
    Varun
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing