Cross Validation

islem_hislem_h Member Posts: 19 Contributor I
Hi everyone,

I am using different regression models to predict electricity consumption. To evaluate my models I use cross validation so I have process and subprocess. How can I see the predictions my models make? I mean where should I place the "Explain Prediction" operator?
and For Randm Forest, where should I place the " Weights by Tree Importance" operator to have an idea about the prediction power of the attributes.

This would be very helpful, thank you in advance! 

Best Answer

Answers

• nicholaswongsgnicholaswongsg Member Posts: 5 Contributor II

Hey Islem_h! Your project really sound exciting. Cross validation operator is a really powerful tool! It can be used to estimate the statistical performance of a learning model. Below I have set up a project with cross validation in place which you can take a look at it.

I have uploaded the image to my drive because I'm facing an error while uploading it here. Probably because I just joined. drive(dot)google(dot)com/open?id=1B11WunE16eQxLWD_6CAbqG_9F1jE0I0w

Hope this help with what you want to achieve. 

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    @nicholaswongsg I just gave you a Boost badge - you should move up from Newbie and be able to post links now :wink:
  • islem_hislem_h Member Posts: 19 Contributor I
    Hi @nicholaswongsg ,
    the project you shared shows only a simple example of where to place the cross validation operator.
    My question was rather, in the case I am using cross validation which means I have a process and a subprocess:  How can I see the predictions my models make? I mean where should I place the "Explain Prediction" operator?
    and For Randm Forest, where should I place the " Weights by Tree Importance" operator to have an idea about the prediction power of the attributes.
  • islem_hislem_h Member Posts: 19 Contributor I
    Thank you @Telcontar120 for you answer!