Where can I download RapidMiner Studio 9.1 for Mac OS?

rsorso Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
edited September 2020 in Help
Some operators such as "Generate Data by User Specification" are no longer available in 9.2.

Tagged:

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    edited February 2019
    Hi,

To create mock data, the operator Create ExampleSet has been added in 9.2, which has way more useful options than the old Generate Data by User Specification had, and thus replaced it.
    That's the only operator that was replaced, and no operator was removed.

If for some good reason you want to use an old version of Studio, you have the option to do if you're a customer by clicking "Looking for previous RapidMiner versions?" at the bottom of the download page (you need to be logged-in to have that option). If you are a free user, you only have the latest download at your disposal.

Regards,
    Marco
  • rsorso Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
    Hi Marco,

Thanks for your reply.  But I can't find the link that allows me to download the previous RapidMiner version.

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

My apologies, I was just informed that this option is only available for customers. If you're a free user, you only have the option to work on the latest version.

Regards,
    Marco