Industrial Data Science Conference 2019 - Dortmund, Germany

David_ADavid_A Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 297 RM Research
edited February 2019 in Help
Hi everybody,

Excuse me for doing some In-house advertising, but RapidMiner is co-organizing the Industrial Data Science Conference in Dortmund, Germany.
It's only two weeks left, but you can listen to experts from various industries and the talks will focus on data science applications in industry, use cases, and best practices. You can join the exchange of experience, discussions with peers and experts, and learning from presenters and other attendees.
The speakers are from all industries and it's not a pure RapidMiner user conference (for this, stay tuned for the next RapidMiner Wisdom). And you have the chance to meet several of the RapidMiner unicorns.

Here are the key fact:

When: March 13th, 2019
Where: Dortmund, Germany
Web site: https://industrial-data-science.de/

Best,
David

Tagged:

Comments

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    thank you @David_A - looking forward to it!
  • MaerkliMaerkli Member Posts: 84 Guru
    Un programme fantastic.
  • alex_ajreconsultantsalex_ajreconsultants Member Posts: 1 Learner I
    David, Thank you. Major contribution to my focus!
    Alex
  • SGolbertSGolbert RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 344 Unicorn
    I won't be able to make it, have fun!
  • David_ADavid_A Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 297 RM Research
    Hi,

it was really a great conference and a big kudos to everybody helping to organize the event.
    Here are a few first impressions from the conference; a recap (including slides and recordings of most of the talks will be posted in the next days on the conference website:  https://industrial-data-science.de/